Monday, September 8, 2008

Rest of Summer

Okay so bear with me. I know it is alot of pics and they're a little out of order but hey I was having fun with this.

So Shawn, Lisa, Dudey and Sadie were sealed together as a family in August.
Through out all of the summer I coached a travel 16 under softball team named the Bakersfield Rebels. I coached with some amazing people who I have made lifetime friends. We traveled to Fresno, Tulare, West Covina, Laguna Hills, and San Diego. It was alot of fun and we'll be playing in one tournament in October.


Okay so Grandma Irish had a sleepover with Teagan and Kassy. They had fun but by morning time the kids were sleeping with their mommies.
They decided that their cars needed a car wash. LOL!
We went the the spray park here in town that is wonderful. It's a free day and the kids have so much fun.


We went to the beach for 3 days and had a blast with the kids.
They love sharing with each other. They really are so good with each other.








Ya Teagan doesn't like to be buried. We think he is clasterphobic.


So this was our craziness of a summer. It was way fun and eventful though. We can't wait to see the Beesley fam again. Now I am really going to try getting on here and blogging every week.



2 comments:

Lisah said...

It looks like you had a very fun summer. It is sad when it ends. Rexburg has a free spray park but I haven't ever taken my kids because there was an outbreak of E-COLI the first year it opened! YUCK! So now when you go you come home smelling of bleach. It is sick. Anyways, your boys are sooo sooo cute.

Lisa said...

Okay, so can I get pictures from you? I'm trying to do a big picture wall with all the relatives...so could you send me copies of the pics of K and T and of your family? Also, I want pics you guys took of Kassy and Teagan too!