Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Reading!!!!

Alright everyone. So this is what I have been doing for the last 3 weeks. I have been addicted. I didn't really ever read during the day unless the boys were asleep. I would seriously just stay up all night reading. I couldn't put them down. I have never really been a reader so this is amazing to me. I loved these books. It was like I was watching a movie the whole time. I was actually very pleased in the way Stephanie Meyer ended the series. I am sad to hear that the 5th book won't be written. I am sad that I am done reading them actually so if anyone has any suggestions on what to read next. Remember I have never really been a reader until now. I would definetely recommend this book to everyone. In fact I already have. So if you haven't read them I suggest you do. Definetly worth your while.






No comments: