Sunday, June 7, 2009

Happy Birthday!!

HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY TEAGAN! WE LOVE YOU.


So this year Stacy and Greg and the kids are here from Alaska and since Teagan and Kassy's birthdays are 3 weeks apart, we decided to have a joint 4th birthday party for the both of them. Kassy really likes Cars and Teags likes Cars too so we had a Lightning McQueen party for them. Stacy made them each a Lightning McQueen cake and did an awesome job on them. It turned out nice. With all of our families combined it can turn into a huge ordeal.

I can't believe my Teags is already 4. How fun and adventurous his first four years have been. He keeps us on our toes as an active little man. He has such a sweet spirit and we love him so much. Even though he can be pretty loud sometimes he is all worth it. Love you Teagey Man.


Happy Birthday Teagan and Kassy. How they grow up so fast.


1 comment:

Tanya Quinn said...

Tanya (Thompson) Quinn here: I found you through Lisa's blog. I'm so excited for all these people I'm reconnecting with through blogging! I can't wait to read all about your great life!