Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Thanksgiving

So for Thanksgiving, me, the boys and my mom went up to visit my granparents in Idaho. My Grandpa Read ended up in the hospital a week or so before Thanksgiving and I decided that I really needed to get up there and see them. So we drove up to Utah in one day and stayed with my aunt and uncle and then 2 days later we drove up to Idaho to spend Thanksgiving day with them. We had Thanksgiving dinner in the hospital with them and then we spent the night and headed back to Utah because it was really hard to keep them down at the hospital all day. So we had a good visit with my grandparents and Uncle Doug, Uncle Bruce and my cousin Adam.






As you can see here they are in the lobby and theres only so much you can do with two little boys.






One night when we were in Utah we decided to go see the Christmas lights at Temple Square in Salt Lake. Before we took the boys to Uncle Bret's Fire Station. The boys had so much fun on fire trucks.













Overall it was a great trip besides the flu everyone caught right before we left and on our way back to California.






























































































No comments: